Frequent Buyers Club (Fresh Club)
It's a frequent buyers club that gives you access to discounts and first choice products available to club members only, BEFORE we offer them to the public!
- $200 pre-paid spending card amount (you will be issued a physical card with your pre-paid amount of $200 to be used through the 2021 season)
- $25 membership fee (covers administrative costs and supplies)
- Complimentary Reusable Shopping Tote
- As a member, you will receive exclusive first choice on all items we have available for the week, before we make them available to the general public. However, you must have your order in by the designated time (detailed instructions will be emailed to you) or you forfeit your choice as all products will be made public after that on a first come, first serve basis as regular ordering practice.
- You will receive a 10% discount on your purchases of produce ONLY (no meat, milk, or eggs OR Fresh Boxes). The discount will apply to your gift card balance purchases up to the $200 balance on your club card
There are no refunds issued on Fresh Club Cards
The season will run from April through October (with the possibility of extending through November) and the buyers’ club card can be used on farm or at the farmers’ market. Once you spend your card limit, keep your card because it can be reloaded for the next season!
Once the season starts, you will receive weekly member emails, letting you know that the store is open, inventory is updated, what you can expect to find for the week, and a reminder to get your orders in so you don’t miss out on the good stuff.
Be in the know:
As a member, you will have first fruits opportunity! You will be the first to know when we have tomatoes, fresh fruit, and berries!
You can order online, or in person, and pick up is available at the farm, the farmers’ market, or at Abels in Tahlequah.
If you are ready to get started, you can find the FRESH CLUB CARD HERE!
Fresh Club Member Agreement:
I understand and agree that....
Life happens. We have been blessed and fortunate that our harvests are plentiful, but Oklahoma weather and escaped livestock can play a part in crop failure and harvest trouble. You are agreeing with the assumption that there may be some risk involved in a loss in our crop production, but that Rare Breed Farms will do whatever we can to make it right, or recover what we can to serve our members first. There are no refunds on Fresh Club Memberships.
The Fresh Club Membership will end at the end of season date and will not be automatically renewed.
Unspent funds on the buying card at the end of the season will not be refunded, carried over to the following season, nor be transferred to another member.
Sorry, there are no products in this collection